Monday, September 3, 2012

Straight from Paris, HoKiou's tiny marvels under glass!

I was on etsy a couple nights ago, with half glazed, tired eyes, looking through my two most visited categories- jewelry and fragrance. I snapped out of it when I came across a little jewel of a shop...and when I say little, I mean LITTLE, though definitely NOT short on display of talent! Some people know that when it comes to miniatures, I have a thing for uber tiny, and HoKiou's work did not disappoint! She sculpts wee scenes and pieces on rings, then encases them in glass bubbles....AND, she makes crochet jewelry and mobiles! They are pure eye candy!! I love them all, but if I had to pic my favorites, it would be the haunted house with bats circling above, and the birds on a wire ;-). Check it out:

Her etsy shop













11 comments:

  1. Hi Kiva, Thanks for sharing: I went to see, All are fantastic,If I`d have to take only one, maybe the ring with the pumpkin&chair or the ring with birds sitting on wire ! It would be difficult...
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kiva, thank you so much, I am honored to be in your website among your miniatures so precious !!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Stunning!Thank you for sharing, Kiva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. son muy originales y un trabajo estupendo , gracias por compartirlo

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so welcome, HoKiou!!

    We love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, truly amazing!! Absolutely love the bird on the wire. Was very cute. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kiva,
    OMG That is insane. How someone gets that much detail that small is beyond me...OMG!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are incredible! i like the cat one best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so speechless your work is so realistic i don't have an clue how do you do all of this work? could you help me please. Ive been searching my butt off any help please, also could you help me with the realistic meat textures please i just don't get it. bye.

    ReplyDelete