Friday, December 3, 2010

Ericka VanHorn: The Queen of fantastical, magical miniatures and curiosities!

I have long admired the work of Ericka VanHorn. I was introduced to her work years ago, through a shared mutual friend of ours, the great Martha Puff. One look, and you'll see why!! The amount of detail she puts into each piece (and each scene) is nothing short of jaw dropping!!! I'm so happy to see that she has a blog where I can feast my eyes....and what a FEAST!!! Check it out:

http://evminiatures.blogspot.com/

http://evminiatures.tripod.com/evminiatures_index.htm



10 comments:

  1. Kiva!! thanks so much for posting me to your blog. How awesome is that! Your going to give me a big head with all the stuff you said about me..hehehe.. Martha is the greatest for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U do some awesome work Ericka. So glad Kiva has
    introduced me to your blog. Keep up the good work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ericka, I know you are very humble, but I wanted to toot your horn, so TOOT TOOT!!! Seriously, I think you are THE BEST at what you do, no question ;-). The thing is, when I see pics, I KNOW it's your work, there's no mistaking it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! So love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very true Kiva! I am sooo lucky to have some of her amazing miniatures in Snape's Office! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your miniatures. It seems like it took a lot of time for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que fantasticos trabajos.
    Muchas gracias por el enlace.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I want that vampire Hunter cabinet. I love this kind of stuff, I don't know why...I don't even have a dollhouse, LOL. But it's just so cool!!! I'm gonna follow her blog for sure.
    Kiva, I just looked through all your yummy mini meat and you've got me feeling starved again!! And your little froggy!!!!! SOOOOO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh!!!! I envy you guys who own her work!!!

    Kristy, you would have to fight me tooth and nail for that vampire hunter's cabinet!!! OMG, that's the BEST frigging joke I've ever made!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT???? Tooth and nail???? Seriously though, I LURVE IT to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete