Saturday, November 14, 2009

Carol Cook

My good friend, Carol Cook, hasn't been able to keep up with blogging as of late, so I want to take this opportunity to raise my can of lite beer in her honor.....for making IGMA Artisan!! Carol is über talented and makes a dizzying array of food, AND other things (Tudor leather shoes, for one!). So here's to you, Carol- well done!!! Below are a few pics of her work, plus links to her website and blog (which I'm sure she will be updating more frequency now ;-)).

http://www.carolcook.co.uk/index.html

http://miniaturefoodgloriousfood.blogspot.com/













4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your IGMA Artisan, Carol!! Well earned!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing work! Beautiful- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! She does such wonderfully intricate detailing, doesn't she? She's got laser eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiva - you're an amazing friend to have! Thanks ever so! Mwah! Laser eyes LoL! You have 'the eye' (as my director used to refer to that talent) too!!! You're also a great wordsmith x

    Thanks Debbie!

    I didn't know you were in here Karin! Thank you - modern technology . . . it baffles me sometimes LoL!

    ReplyDelete